My Favourite Things: Daisy Uffindell
Posted on Mar 14 2012
NAME: Daisy Uffindell
We had a chat with successful New Zealand stylist Daisy Uffindell to find out her favourite things on everything from style, trends and AW12 to her guilty pleasures. Here’s what she had to say!
MY FAVOURITE THINGS…
1. STYLE ICON: I think Jane Birkin would be my all time favourite style icon. I love her simple style and natural beauty, she amazes me. Also my good friend Marina, I don’t know how she does it, but she looks amazing every time I see her.
2. DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE: I would say my style is quite classic, I don’t tend to jump onto crazes, I prefer to buy clothes that I’ll be wearing in 5 years time.
3. GLASSONS AUTUMN PICK: Ahh too many this season! Love all the boots coming out – can’t wait! Also loving all the lace and leather. The leather look high waisted shorts and loose knit jumper are my must have items though.
4. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE DESIGNER: I would have to say locally my fav designer is Zambesi – timeless beautifully made garments that I never get sick of. And Huffer for playful stylish styles that don’t break the bank.
5. TOP 3 ACCESSORIES IN YOUR WARDROBE:
6. CELEBRITY STYLE CRUSH: I know it’s cliché but Kate Moss and the Olsen Twins effortless style! I also love Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
7. GUILTY PLEASURE: My guilty pleasure would have to be my fortnightly manicure and pedicure @ Sassi!
8. FAVOURITE BEAUTY PRODUCT: I would have to say any lipstick by MAC – they have the best colours and stay on so well! Ruby Woo is my all time favourite.
9. I WOULDN’T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: Regular fixtures in my handbag include my iPhone, wallet, chap stick and hand sanitiser (I hate germs!) and a water bottle (I don’t go anywhere without water!).
10. THE PLACE TO BE: Hmmm… My favourite cafe would have to be Dizengoff – everything on their menu is amazing and the owners and staff are amazing. Restaurants that I love to visit are SPQR for their delicious expresso martinis or Coco Cantina on ‘K’ Rd for the best food and sangria in Auckland!
IMAGES SOURCED FROM:
Comments (3) - Login or Register here to comment
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.